Monday, July 22, 2013

Maps! Maps! Maps!

Maps are my favorite souvenir from nearly every place I go to. Lucky for me the Disney theme parks have a lot of maps to go around. They have: maps to help you get around, maps in foreign languages, maps for special occasions, and maps that are meant to framed and hung on the wall.

I suppose I like maps so much because they are a nice way to imagine, or to remember, a place you have had a fun time at. My favorite map of Disneyland is probably from the 50th Anniversary, when they printed a copy of the map from opening day on the backside of today’s map. I do have some maps for sale from time to time on my ebay shop.

 












 English Disney Maps                                                                                        Spanish Disney Maps

Happy Imaginings,

imaginear tony

No comments:

Post a Comment